Thursday 29 September 2022

Campaign reply - Please talk to Guide Dogs about their campaigns at Conservative Party conference

Thank you for contacting my office. I very much appreciate you getting in touch about this Guide Dogs event.  

I am aware of Guide Dog’s vital work to help the two million people living with sight loss in the UK, including supporting children and their families. I was pleased to attend a parliamentary event held by the charity back in March where I learned more about their vital work as well as meeting a lovely Guide Dog called Kelsie. 

 

I appreciate you sharing this event at conference, which I will attend if my diary allows. In the meantime, I will ensure I do all I can to support the important work and campaigns led by Guide Dogs UK.

 

Thank you once again for getting in touch, and if I can be of further assistance with any other matter, please do not hesitate to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment