Tuesday 24 November 2020

New local COVID-19 restrictions

 Following the Prime Minister’s announcement yesterday that England’s lockdown will end on 2 December and be replaced with the tier system I wanted to share with everyone the latest guidance. 

On Thursday 26 November the government will announce which areas are in which tier. You will also be able to use the postcode checker to find out the restrictions in any areas you plan to visit. 

The new rules will come into effect from the beginning of Wednesday 2 December  Businesses that are now permitted to re-open can do so from the start of Wednesday. 

The full guidance is below: 

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/local-restriction-tiers-what-you-need-to-know 

I hope this will answer any questions you have but my team and I are always available should you need any further help.  Please do contact me on Cherilyn.mackrory.mp@parliament.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment